The beauty of the mother/daughter relationship is that one of us has a bit more life under our belt and can lovingly pass on this info, even if it's not taken to heart. Someday maybe...
We can spend time together doing the things we love or do things just to support one another, working on building that strong foundation and bond between a mother and daughter.
Examples of things Wren and I love to do together:
1. La Costa Spa - a facial and massage are always good bonding experiences
2. Cookies and Crema - cute little coffee shop to bond over lattes and chais
3. A good TJ Maxx run - not too hard on the pocket book but lots to look at and ponder over
Examples of things we support one another in, but may not love:
1. Showing livestock - I'm slightly allergic but have supported Wren for years because it is one of her passions
2. Hairdos- Wren claims she wants to go to Beauty School but hates to practice on me when ask her to give me a hairdo
3. Hiking - We are lucky to live in a place with such natural beauty and miles of trails but Wren and her brother don't enjoy hiking with us, but will join us on occasion
Vanessa ~ Mom ♥
Love the CC hat on Wren?
Perspectives of a college girl and her mom. Both are women in transition. Both are fashion forward ladies. Both are strong, confident women. Both are ready to inspire YOU! Stay tuned for college tips, school advice, surviving empty nest syndrome, style & fashion tips and good ole keeping it real posts from a mom and her college girl.